Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
The traps did little to stop the clones as three of them threw their fans into their air, and the other three jumped on them. The fans were surprisingly strong enough to hold them, and the clones were able to use their chakra to lessen their weight and mass. "Where are you going!?" the leader of the three laughed as he fired a powerful gust forward. The clones behind him felt little of the wind, but if Tenten did not do something, she would be hit by a powerful gust of wind.

-----------

"Your friends!? Who? Your slutty Hokage? That whore, Anko? The bitch, Temari? Or...or maybe Sakura?" one laughed. "Haven't you heard? Master already has Sakura under his thumb! She's his little slut now." Suddenly a grin appeared on the other clones face. "Oh...Don't worry. I'm sure Sakura will still be your friend. I bet she'll lick your pussy and kiss your tits real nice..." he teased. "Haven't you always wanted that? To have Sakura as your bedmate? Fucking her and having her fucking you?"

-------------

"Of course! As your Master, I want you happy, warm, comfortable, and well fed. That is, as long as you are good. As long as you are a good love slave, you will be treated like my wife. Misbehave, and you will be treated like a bitch until you behave," Alex warned. "Now tell me, how much do you remember of your past? Do you remember a girl named Ino?" he inquired. He had hoped to use Sakura against Ino, and let the two love and pleasure each other when he couldn't.

-------------

"I...I feel like I...AHH!" Sakura moaned as yet another egg came out and she enjoyed another orgasm. "Master! I love it! It feels amazing being your slut! Having Slugo's eggs! I love it!" she moaned.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-23-2009, 11:49 AM