Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Mike reached over and kissed her lips. "Good. Prepare for a simpler existence." Slugo soon made it out of her pussy and was placed back in the jar. Now All Mike needed to do was see if Sakura produced eggs that he could use. And by the way Sakura's stomach was slowly distending, he wouldnt be waiting long for results.

-------

Hinata watched as the others left and looked up at Alex. "Im alright...um...master." She said, blushing, not sure if this was the real Alex or not. Sakura shivered a little as the fine ribbons were removed. She then cried out a little as she felt a hand grab her ass and then begin to play with her breasts. She moaned a little and leaned into Alex.

Hinata only watched and blushed, already a little wet from her previous sessions.

-----------

Ino bit her lip as the clones began to cut away her clothing, thinking they meant to mark her in some way. She was more than a little surprised when suddenly she naked and being groped. Her B cup breasts had not grown much sense she was smaller, but they were perky and the perfect shape. She huffed and spat right into the offending clone's face. "Bite me. You and your master will never order me around! And stop touching me you sorry excuse for a pervert! Your only a clone anyways, I could beat you with my eyes closed, which is what I will do when I get out of here!"

-----------

"Oh ya?" Tenten said with a scowl. "How does your master like Kunai?" She suddenly pulled her hands out from behind her back, grabbing as scroll as she did. The scroll opened as she pulled it out and suddenly the whole room in font of her was ablaze with Kunai, so many that it would be impossible to dodge them all unless you went through the walls. Considering how many Kunai there were and how fast they were flying, there was little doubt that the clones would soon be put through the wall via Kunai rain, and everything behind that wall would be shredded as well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 08-23-2009, 11:08 AM