Join our server on Discord

5 Tickets To Paradise (Private RP for B, Dan, Frank, Rose, and Ray)
"Sure I'm two inches down there!" Ram laughed after putting his cousins down. "-Two inches too big for you to take! Wanna see?" He said playfully, making a motion as if to unbuckle his belt and and unzip his denim shorts.

Both Scarr and Stripes exchanged tight hugs with Brandon, happy to see him again. "Hey!" Scarr cried, laughing, thumping his arm playfully.

"Oh be nice to your sister, Brandon!" Stripes giggled. "Its so good to see you again. And Ram! There's my little all-star!" She laughed, picking the Ram up in a bearhug and putting him down again.

"-Huge as ever, momma." Ram coughed, wheezing or breath as he was released from the deathgrip.

Stripes laughed and playfully smacked the goat's face, sending him stumbling a little and laughing. She turned to face the sisters, picking them both in big, warm, furry hugs before putting them down again. "Vanessa, Rose, its been a long time! You've grown!"

Might caught up to his uncle and had to jog to keep up with him, thanks to his short legs. He didn't mind at the slightest, he was just excited to meet the rest of his family and relatives, most of them he'd probably never even met before.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 Tickets To Paradise (Private RP for B, Dan, Frank, Rose, and Ray) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 08-22-2009, 08:17 AM