Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
Nothus smiled and released him, then gestured towards Masquerade. "Well, I'm glad someone has," he said sharply. "My baker pal over there never appreciates my loyalty to him." The serpent wiped a fake tear from his eye.

Masquerade wanted to scowl and stay serious, but he couldn't help it. He laughed. "You are hysterical, Nothus," the baker managed to say between laughs. "I appreciate your friendship very much and I apologize for not saying it sooner," he said in a mock-serious tone, bowing slightly to add emphasis.

Nothus took Alex's hand in his and hissed. "Oh, you keep toying with me, baker," he spoke threateningly. "I will make certain that those jests come back to bite you."

"And I will make certain to sleep with one eye open," Masquerade responded. He looked up into the sky, a canvas of light and dark colors mixing together in fascinating ways, a result of the the sun's crusade against the night. "You said you had something to pick up, is that correct, Alex? I won't keep you any longer. Plus, I do not know how much longer I can stand this creature." He pointed wearily to his assistant. "Actually, I feel a lot less worried about you since you are taking Nothus along. He is more than just entertaining...he's powerful. And I will have to do some investigating about these families who wish to take down your own. I know for a fact that being on King Albert's good side is worth more than any amount of gold on this planet, seeing as how it guarantees that you will continue to live." The baker's face became solemn. "I hope you stay safe, and your grandfather shall remain in my thoughts."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Masquerade - 08-20-2009, 03:19 AM