Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Inn)

Solia was awakened by the sound of birds singing by the window of the inn room. As she opened her eyes, she was instantly blinded by the brilliant sunlight that poured through the glass and scoured the room in pale golden light. Carefully, she got out of bed and rushed to the window. All the gray clouds were gone now, and the sun had achieved its rightful place in the sky and was gentling cradling the town of Immolatio in its warm glow.

"So beautiful...," Solia whispered gently, completely awestruck from the sight. She also noticed that the wind had calmed considerably and now only a gently breeze made various scraps of paper dance in the streets.

(Aqueorlitus)

Alexander nodded as he finished his food. "Yes. I must say teamwork is our only option at this point in time. I mean, what are we even going up against? Who is our target?"

Ariadne drained the last of her milk shoved the remains of her last hotcake in her mouth. After chewing and swallowing, she answered. "Apparently, an orator, a jester, and a mystic. Travelling troublemakers is what they are."

"Well, there you have it," Alexander exclaimed. "It'll be a three-on-three battle. There's nothing I love more than fairness in battle, right?" The rain continued to pound the roof of the house mercilessly.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-20-2009, 03:09 AM