Join our server on Discord

5 Tickets To Paradise (Private RP for B, Dan, Frank, Rose, and Ray)
"Ugh, H-hi Ram." Laughs as he dropped his bag. "Still as strong as ever." He smiled as he warped his spare paw around him patting his back.

"Hey! Watch it Ram you perv!" Giggles as she slaps his chest. "I bet your still 2 inches down there.~" She said playfully.

"Enough chit chat bring back my booty go smack!" he chuckled. "Lets head into the lobby ehh? got's bags to drop off here!" He smiled 'hugging' his hard shell guitar case.

Grace rolls her eyes at Frank "Him and that guitar, I can never sleep with him around!" Giggles again as her paw pads clank onto the stone floor as she was set down, she picked her bags up. "So, Uhhh.... Who knows how to get around the hotel?" she said looking at the huge hotel sweating a little, it was kinda odd to sleep in such a big place with so few people.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 Tickets To Paradise (Private RP for B, Dan, Frank, Rose, and Ray) - by Ferro Cordis - 08-16-2009, 04:47 PM