Join our server on Discord

The Danger of a Legend (DamienCreater and Backlasher)
OOC: Sorry for taking so long, but I only got the profiles for now. I'm at a friends' house, so I don't have much access to my internet. I'll post stuff relevant to the plot as soon as I can!

Name: Otto Strauss

Species: Doberman Pinscher

Orientation: Bi-Curious

Appearance: [spoiler=Otto stands at about 5'9ft][Image: 1248631861peritian_doberman_copia2.jpg][/spoiler]

Personality: Otto is somewhat introverted and keeps to himself. Unlike his brother, Axel, Otto is not very friendly and can be a jerk sometimes. This is because he was more or less raised by his brother and older sister, and he lacked proper parent figures.

Other: Otto is Axel's younger brother. He's actually quite skilled at extreme sports, practices parkour (art of displacement), is a great tracker and has a soft spot for his older sister and people who remind him of her. He's not fond of his older brother. Has a thing for shorter people.

~ ~ ~

Name: Axel Strauss

Species: Doberman Pinscher

Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: [spoiler=Axel stands at about 6'5ft.][Image: 1207168138azelyn_dog.jpg][/spoiler]

Personality: Outgoing, friendly and helpful. Axel is very supportive and calm.

Other: Axel is Otto's older brother and guardian. He's great at tracking and despite being so friendly, is a fierce fighter, a practitioner of mixed martial arts. He loves his little brother and is somewhat protective of him. He's good with mechanics. He volunteered to help chaperon his younger schoolmates on this field trip with Denver and Oliver. Has a sweet tooth.

~ ~ ~

Name: Denver "Denny" Cooper

Species: Red Fox

Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: [spoiler=Denny stands at 6'0ft.][Image: 1248928172mitsene_rockout3-colors-s.jpg][/spoiler]

Personality: Spunky, wild and energetic. Denny is friendly and just plain loves life. He's very adventurous.

Other: Denny is Ollie's cousin, and together, they are part of a band. He's the vocalist. Denny is at home in the wilderness and is a great camper. He volunteered to chaperon with Ollie and Axel. Has a phobia for squirrels.

~ ~ ~

Name: Oliver "Ollie" Evans

Species: Arctic Fox

Orientation: Bi-curious.

Appearance: [spoiler=Ollie stands at 6'1ft.][Image: 1248928357mitsene_drummer-lines-sm.jpg][/spoiler]

Personality: Calm, laid-back and relaxed. He loves challenges and loves music. He's very patient, but can be a wild card.

Other: Ollie is Denny's British cousin, and is the drummer in their band. He's quite a charmer, but hasn't pursued any relationships yet. Ollie specializes in survival and loves animals. He volunteered to chaperon with Denny and Axel. Hates oatmeal.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Danger of a Legend (DamienCreater and Backlasher) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 08-15-2009, 08:09 PM