Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
"The knights would do nothing about it, especially if they're being payed to ignore us." Alex explained. "I've already reported several of the threats, only the letters to never return. The Kaiser family is quite influential, we've always been in good terms with the kings of Dalmaschior... but this makes us a target for other nobles who wish to take our place in his majesty's good graces." The dingo sighed wearily. "Since my parents' deaths, my grandfather, Vanderhann Kaiser, has taken the title of Head of the Kaiser Family once more."

"Grandfather is quite old, and like me, sickly. So as the legitimate successor and Heir, I have to take up his responsibilities when he can no longer perform them." Alex continued, rubbing his paws together to warm them. "However... if I were to meet the same tragic fate as my parents, then the family would have no successor, and the others need only wait for my grandfather's health to diminish before the Kaiser family falls and becomes no more. This is why I get death threats... if I do not leave my home."

The dingo blushed lightly but beamed as he heard Nothus' words. He felt quite safe in the hybrid's strong arms, quite stable and warm. He was never hugged by his family, only coached and pushed to excel. "Thank you Nothus, I'm very grateful to have found a friend in you."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 08-15-2009, 06:22 PM