Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Inn)

The wolf cuddles his lover closer so she can enjoy his body warmth for the entire night. "Good night to you too, princess...Have a good dream..." Faiz whispers before shut his eyes and fall asleep with his ears swiveled.

(Aqueorlitus)

"Oh..t-thank you..." A blush appeared on her cheek as heard such a sweet comment. She don't want to admit her intelligent level since she already used to work together with others rather than doing it alone.

"What I can say based on my own point of view, stress can make the food smells good, taste bad. It's all about what happen in our mind...." The dragoness stated as take another small slice of hotcakes and munch slowly. "I won't admit I'm powerful enough to do this task alone. Teamwork is the best option for me. People always said; one brain can't defeat many brains combined. So, we need your cooperation to get rid those fools in the castle and give the sunlight to the citizen of this town..." She smiled to Alexander and eat the rest of the food, before met both claws as she did back then. "Thanks for the food..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-13-2009, 12:53 PM