Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
((Casey?))

D smiled back and noticed her blush. "Okay...Getting a little too friendly with the angel, D. What too do now? Well she obviously needs to learn, so maybe I can show her the TV? While she's watching TV, I can get my laptop and do some research on angels. Maybe help jog her memory?" he said aloud. "...I have got to stop talking to myself!" he sighed, taking Aurora's hand and leading her back to the living room, and grabbed the remote, and turned the TV.

On the TV, a romance anime was on, with a boy a girl in the middle of their confession of love. "Here, watch this, I'll be right back," D said, and patted Aurora's head before running back to his room, and grabbing his laptop.

While he was gone, the boy, who looked like a nerd, much like D, was admitting his love to a beautiful girl, much like Aurora. What her reaction was to the TV, the anime, and the boy and girl was yet to be seen.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 08-11-2009, 07:21 AM