Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Silvia puzzled over what he said, trying to get some kind of bearing on the situation. Her people didnt feel pleasure during sex, not naturally and so it was only for mating. Usually males feel driven to mate, but not through pleasure, more through instinct. She could hardly understand how sex could be used as any kind of stress relief at all. However, what Silvia didnt know was that, like Cale, she had intimately scanned Casey's mind just as he had scanned his own Jinkari's, and thus new sensory receptors were already activating within her, just as they had with him. Having sex now would be like nothing her race normally experienced, and she would know human pleasure.

She also pondered what Bi Curious could be. Her own species was normally straight as a line, but not through any need to be proper or shame in being Bi or gay, its just that two males or two females could not reproduce and thus they never mated. To Silvia it was like placing a bowl of soup under a can opener and waiting for it to heat up, it just didnt make any sense at all. She even had trouble understanding the word virgin since her race placed very little value on such things, since a powerful male or powerful female of her race that never finds an attractive mate or is ever conquered could remain a virgin for their entire life.

All of this coupled with the fact that her race communicated mainly through fighting and physical passion made it so that poor Silvia was basically left in the dark about nearly everything Casey had said. She did, however, feel a nice warmth inside her as her stomach was gently rubbed and she unconsciously pressed against Casey a little more. "I...I dont understand." She admitted with a small blush of shame. "Im sorry...its just that...what your saying is so strange, so Alien...and your saying it with words...its hard for me to understand."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Maero - 08-11-2009, 07:05 AM