Join our server on Discord

Wild Arm's Private rp Idea
Have any of you heard of the Wild Arms series and wouldn't mind making a private rp loosely base off of the games?

The first three are more of a western like setting. This will play a heaver part in the the idea I have. But what makes this different than the other games we will have evolving shapeless weapons of living metal kinda like the original main character if the first wild arms game.Yet what will make it different is the weapons we will be using each of us will have an arms weapon but what make them different they each take on a from the wielder chooses. So if your character likes swords his arm would be a sword and so forth. As for the Mediums that house the power of the guardians(gods) in the they will do single powerful attacks similar to summons in Final fantasy and give us magical powers.

The thing I just got a basic idea of how I want the rp to go for us so past the intro I will need some help with it if your interested?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Arms_(series) that is the link to the wiki to give you a idea about the games themselves

The basic idea concept would be for four treasure hunters that join together to raid some sacred temple of the Elw's and be entrusted with the sacred task saving the world from an unknown evil.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
Wild Arm's Private rp Idea - by Casey the furry one - 08-06-2009, 04:17 AM