Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
"Well I see your point but the thing is they used my people once doesn't mean they won't try to again with me being the guinea pig," he stated. "I'm I don't think the guyver's or the the one I have can be duplicated in that manner because the suit may be part of me now but still isn't and goes somewhere; but where I don't know. I but I do believe your right about the latent warrior genes that I supposedly still have from the creator's when they messed with my race," he stated.

When they arrived to the at the elder's room gulped nervously this guy is called a guyver killer and supposed to be an elder he thought to himself. When he saw the elder realized just how inferior he truly was to his mate's species and sighed. IF he is an elder then I would hate to see what the elderly would look like at what would be eighty for my people. "Nice to meet you Elder Graklen," Casey bowed as well, he then stood up and reached out with his hand for a friendly hand shake then reached further in ancient Amazon hand where he grip his forearm. "That's ancient custom from my planet," he said with a smile.

"Yes I am and I do wish to train so that for one I can commune with Silvia and bring her honor that is due to her and is expect of my rank. "I also need to learn how to use the guyver in combat as well if ask to fight," he said knowing that one day he would be expected to be cause of how powerful the suit was.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 08-04-2009, 02:45 AM