Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
"Heehee!" Alex chuckled as the feathered hybrid ruffled the top of his head, making a mess of the tuft of fur he had there, his ears feeling hot. It hurt a little, but it was also fun and felt good. It was because he was laughing that his butler didn't react. "Oh that's too bad, you didn't get an invitation?" The dingo asked thoughtfully. "Why don't you accompany me as my guest? I'm allowed several, I didn't really have many to invite, but I'm certain Reynard would be bored there by himself, won't you, Reynard?" The dingo smiled at his butler cheerfully.

His butler smiled back at him stiffly. He went everywhere his master went, and made sure he was taken care of. He had practically raised the young dingo from birth, along with his governess, and was quite attached to him.

"There we go, you can be my guest! I'd love for you to be there, uhm... I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name!" Alex chuckled lightly. "I like him, he's dramatic, and quite fun." He replied.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 08-02-2009, 12:40 AM