Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Inn)

Solia sighed and kissed Faiz on the cheek. "Yeah. We just take it easy until it becomes obvious that he's working himself to much. And I suppose he's probably already asleep as well." She stood up and pulled the blankets of the bed back. "And we have to make sure that we get ourselves some rest, too." She clambered into bed in her robes. "Sorry, but I'm too lazy to get changed," she added and giggled. She patted the spot next to her. "Come here, my sexy wolf. I need a furry warrior to snuggle with or I won't be able to get to sleep." She smiled a smile that showed no signs of worry. Solia had decided to give Aussa the benefit of a doubt for now.

(Aqueorlitus)

"I know," Ariadne said and smiled sadly. "But that was a good kiss." The princess sighed and nuzzled her head against Mika's breasts while closing her eyes. Within minutes, she fell into a peaceful slumber once again.

A few hours later, Alexander was awakened by the sound someone or something fiddling around in the kitchen. He looked outside one of the windows to see nothing but dark, cloudy skies and pelting rain. He had no idea what time it was. He slowly got off of the couch and drew his dagger. With expert stealth, he snuck to the entrance of the kitchen area. Lucky for him, the house must have been built well, for not a single, creaky floorboard betrayed his presence. Without hesitating, he leaped into the kitchen area and prepared to defend himself against....

Alexander screamed.

And his scream was followed by another one. A figure in the kitchen whose scream sounded an awful lot like a scream from an old lady.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-02-2009, 12:28 AM