Join our server on Discord

Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox)
Diane sighed some when Ada pulled away from her. She didn't want to except that there could be good men in the world. When the vixen walked over to the whelp she shook her head some and vowed that she would kill him if he hurt Ada.

Casey blushed when the vixen walked over to him and gave him a hug. When she said her and Diane were just friends. he realized now they must have been bit more than friends at one point. Yet when she leaned down his heart felt like it was going to explode as it raced. When she kissed him on the lips his blush deepened were he looked as red as a beet. "Um... uh... yeah... it is but... the qu.qu.quill... rat is larger like an armadillo since the barbarian was originally an armadillo," he stuttered at the beginning from being so nervous yet as he turned his attention to the skeletal creation he he calmed down enough to talk normally.

When Diane was hugged from behind she jump and became very tense. She started to elbow the assassin but when the phoenix spoke up she relax into the warmer female's embrace. "Thanks for the offer. I just don't want to see Ada hurt like I have been," She stated feeling like she needed to explain herself to her avian friend.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox) - by Casey the furry one - 08-01-2009, 02:21 PM