Join our server on Discord

5 Tickets To Paradise (Private RP for B, Dan, Frank, Rose, and Ray)
Frank and Grace steeped from a taxi that pulled up to the beautiful resort, getting out of said taxi with all there things. Already, Frank was in his swiming trunks that were white with trible markings on them like Rams' with a 13 on the back of them, he only wore nitrous shades and two necklaces, one having a pick on it, another being dogtags, one made other leather and the other silver with a cross imprent as he walked up to B and Ram.

"Ram! B! Nice to see yeah!!!" A suitcase full of clothes in one paw and a gibson les paul hard shell case in the other, he places his suitcase on the bag carrier, not wantting to let go of his guitar. "I got to grab my gear and move it to the room, Got a gig here, unbelivabley." he laughed as he walked back to the taxi to grab a amp out of the trunk.

Grace walked up rolling her eyes at Frank who was getting his gear, she wore a skimpy brown bikini. "Hey guys." Having two big bags of clothes, Of course she would, This girl loved her fashion. "How you doing Rammy? Bran-Bran?" Placeing her stuff next to her brothers.

Frank walked back up with a 50 watt marshall that was 30 pounds to heavy, it had another small suitcase ontop of it. "Guh! I swear, they need better handles or something." He laughed as he set it down. "Getting her from the airport was the worst, So.... How are the rooms? or room?" he said as he hugged Ram and B.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 Tickets To Paradise (Private RP for B, Dan, Frank, Rose, and Ray) - by Ferro Cordis - 07-31-2009, 12:08 PM