Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey sighed as he held his mate close, "Then I only see one way out this without shaming you or what I believe to be right," he said as he brought his hand up to her cheek. "How about a compromise then?" he suggested while he loosed his grip on her.

"How about I become the warrior you want that way you will more more of the woman I want by my side? he asked with conviction in eyes thinking this was the best option for the two of them. "Also if you wish for me to take you before I do become a warrior then then all you got to do is let me know Silvia," he said as he rubbed her belly slowly.

He closed his eyes and sighed heavily and decided to say one last thing. "IF you say you would rather mate for Duty I will. But do realize with all things there is a price I will lose what respect I have for you and always call you princess. For that what you will be in my eyes a princess who does her duty before all other things even potential love," he stated firmly letting her that the possibility of him loving her for who she is was there.

"I want you to give me your answer in the morning that way you got plenty of time think about what how you want our relationship to be," he said as he rolled over onto his back. He hoped she would take the option about them waiting till he has proven himself a strong warrior.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 07-30-2009, 08:55 AM