Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
Nothus looked into the sky and laughed maniacally. He kept laughing for what seemed like quite a few minutes, hunching over one minute, slapping his thigh the next. When he calmed down, he looked at Masquerade and pointed to the butler. "Can you believe this guy? 'You don't have to take such abuse from the likes of him.' Ha! Pathetic."

Masquerade rushed up to Alex and knocked Nothus to the side. "You'll have to excuse him. When he doesn't get a lot of sleep, he can get pretty...well, you know. You've just experienced it." He looked at his assistant baker. Nothus was glowering at all of them, but remained silent. He flicked his tongue out angrily. "And that's why he won't be attending the party tomorrow."

"WHAT?!" Nothus suddenly bursted out loud. "I'm going to that damn party!" With a quick movement, he was right in Masquerade's face. After a few seconds of glaring, the feathered serpent relented. "Besides, you need your assistant, right?" He looked to Alex. "Hey, I'm sorry for getting all upset, but you of all people must understand why I'm like this. It's not every morning you get to wake up to the sound of explosions." As difficult as it was, Nothus bowed his head in apology. A warm breeze tousled the feathers on his head, and his black cloak swayed gently.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Masquerade - 07-27-2009, 04:19 AM