Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
"Oh, but I don't think social status defines skill..." Alex reasoned, smiling at the baker warmly. "I for one think that you're an excellent practitioner of magic, if not only for your bloodline's Azure Punishment! And to be fair, your performance looked as deadly as it was beautiful." He said honestly. He was brutally honest, oftentimes to a fault. He looked a little concerned that he had touched on a fragile subject, though Masquerade didn't seem bothered. It was hard to tell with that mask on. "Oh, I apologize, I didn't know..." The dingo said tenderly. "I've lost my parents too, not too long ago, to bandits. However, I didn't know what to feel or say about that, it seems... my family's tradition tends to be that we're often broken."

Alexander perked his ears up at the sound of heavy footsteps coming from the bakery. "Is that your-" He said, but never finished what he was about to say as an intimidating bird-reptile hybrid came out of the bakery and yelled at Masq, causing Alex to wince in slight shock. He waved at Nothus meekly as Masquerade gestured at him. His ears swiveled back and lay flat against his skull nervously as the hybrid partner of his new friend loomed over him. "I- I am Alexander Krauzer, a mere customer. I meant no harm, I was only curious about magic, I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble." He explained humbly, and half-bowed apologetically.

"Lord Alexander," The fox butler from before stepped in front of the dingo, separating him from Nothus. "You need not take this abuse from the likes of him!" He scolded and faced Nothus. "Step away from the young master."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-27-2009, 03:58 AM