Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
The baker chuckled in response and sheathed the rapier. "First rate skill? I'm not too sure about that. I am only a baker, after all. I don't know how well beauty would fare in a real battle." He whistled again and the rapier disappeared. "As for my weapon--I suppose you could call it an heirloom. My parents are dead. I'm only 16 years old, you know. I found it in my dad's study one day when I was searching for a favorite book of mine. I asked my nanny what it was and she told me that it belonged to my father. So, I took it." Masquerade sighed. "Growing up with no parents tends to be a tradition of my family, unfortunately."

From inside the bakery, footsteps could be heard. That's when the door slammed open. In the doorway stood the serpentine bird, Nothus Viper. His eyes were ablaze with anger and Masquerade knew this wouldn't turn out well. Nothus approached the baker. "What the HELL do you think you're doing this early in the morning!?!" he yelled.

Masquerade laughed nervously. "I didn't destroy anything." He gestured to the buildings on their street. They were unscathed. "I was just giving a show for my new friend here." This time, he gestured to Alex.

Nothus approached the excited noble. "And who the hell do you think you are? Planting ideas in this psychos head, eh? He's crazy, you know. He'll do anything."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Masquerade - 07-27-2009, 01:18 AM