Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
The servant nodded at the baker silently in reply. The servant was a rather stiff-looking red fox anthropomorph with sharp eyes, and looked rather prim and proper. Fiercely loyal to his master, he was rather glad to see the young noble so energetic and excited as he had been rather frail the whole month, even more so than usual, and getting tired more and more often. This bit of excitement was surely good for Young Master Krauzer's health.

"Oh, yes I am, sir Masquerade!" Alex cheered slightly, beaming. "That's a beautiful rapier, I'd like to add. Is it an heirloom?" He asked curiously, admiring the blade and its intricate hilt. He watched the exhibition and execution of the beautiful Azure Punishment magic, his bright, innocent eyes wide with wonder and joy. When it was over, the dingo's eyes were filled with boundless happiness and satiation. "Oh Masquerade, I've never known fire to be so beautiful before! Your skill is surely first rate!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-27-2009, 12:44 AM