Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
"Haha, I take it your friend is fast asleep?" Alex cocked his head to the side slightly, his corners of his muzzle turned up in a light smile. "Oh yes, of course, outside. A fire would be most tragic indeed, I would be quite upset should my favorite bakery go down in flames, and so would my servants." He replied, following his new friend out of the bakery. He was terribly excited about all this, as his energetically wagging tail showed. Anything to do with magic excited him, and it was uncommon for him to actually witness any up close so he could take notes. Mental ones at least, he had a very keen memory.

Alexander's coachman and butler, who were waiting for him outside his carriage, took in the wonderful aroma the bakery released once the doors opened. When the young dingo noble emerged after the baker did, they flanked his sides worriedly. He was after all, not the most healthy of individuals, and they had not exactly condoned him going out so early in the morning. He needed his rest. To their relief, he was just fine. He looked healthier even. Alex waved at his servant-friends as they got to his side, assuring them that he was well.

The dingo faced the horizon to watch the sun fill the scenery with the first tides of weak morning light, a beautiful sight to behold. He turned back to face the baker, smiling a little brighter now. "Yes, sleep is such a bliss to partake in." He agreed. His weak body included natural insomnia, so it was difficult for him to sleep himself. "Oh I am quite excited already, good sir!" He chuckled. Now he couldn't wait to see he Baker in magical action!

"Allow me, sir." Siad Alex's butler, taking the cakes off him and placing them in the coach.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-26-2009, 12:53 PM