Join our server on Discord

Raping and Training His Mate (private for Dark Chibimon and me)
Casey grins when he sees his baby sister and murrs licking his lips. He mind began to wonder some as he thought what he should do to his own personal sex slave this morning. His own tail began to wag some as he got aroused at the idea of making her his. "Mmm hello how you this morning?" he asked as he sat up. One could clearly see the handcuffs and the gags laying on the sofa.

"As you may have figured out since your such a bright girl that you are to be my mate when you turn thirteen. But that a little over a month away and I don't feel waiting that long till I can have you with parents consent," he stated with a grin as he stood up he was about foot and half taller than his sister. He wanted to make her feel small at the moment. "Now you got two choices either to submit to me as your master now or I tie you up and fuck you like the bitch your going to become for me," he stated as he pushed her against the wall.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Raping and Training His Mate (private for Dark Chibimon and me) - by Casey the furry one - 07-22-2009, 05:37 AM