Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
"Hehe, oh, well there's an idea. I'll have to try this on myself sometime." Ada then let go of Crimson took a good look at her big sister until she became a bit disappointed. "Oh, get out of that armor so we can see you better."

"I don't wanna." Crimson then ducked her head inside of the armor, hoping it would somehow stop her.

"Evomer!" Ada's spell quickly removed the fox's armor quickly...along with her traveling robes, causing the feminine Crimson to be left completely bare. Ada chuckled a bit at herself before declaring to her teacher, "Oh my, that was meant just to remove her armor. I suppose that's what I get for using crude spells." Ada did smile though as she observed her sister's curves, blushing a bit from the sight. "Ah, you did do a fine job on my sister, Kyo. She's quite the cute one."

"Are you two done embarrassing me yet?" Crimson tried to cover her supple breasts with one arm while her other paw covered up her cunny. The bare vixen then blushed brightly above her feminine muzzle.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - by Crimson Fox - 07-22-2009, 03:25 AM