Join our server on Discord

Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox)
Casey blushed some as he looked away. "I.... um... uh... don't really know where the den of evil is....," he trailed off nervously as he back away nervously fearing that Rayna would lash out at him. "Um... maybe I can find out from that barbarian from the snake tribe?" the whelp of a dragon suggested even though no one else but them and the shop keeper was there. Few people outside the order of Rathma know that necromancers are seldom truly alone since the spirits of the recently fallen flock to them like a moth to a flame.

Diane nodded understanding that the necromancer's had their own way of gathering information. Then she realized just how green this kid could be and how dangerous that could be for all of them. Her stomach began knot up some in agitation but she ignored it for now. "Okay then and I can talk to the plants and animals along the way and I have never gotten lost that way yet," she stated with a grin.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox) - by Casey the furry one - 07-21-2009, 11:48 AM