Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
Crimson then chuckled a little and warned Kyo jokingly with, "Good point, Kyo. You never know what this sneaky vixen is thinking. She might..."

The fox was then swiftly brained over the head by Ada's staff, leaving a mild bump before she set aside the magical instrument aside. "Apologies about that. Sometimes he needs a little punishment, but I suppose you already know about that when he tried to take your gold."

"Oh, for gods sakes, I thought the place was abandoned until I reached this chamber." Crimson rubbed his head, enduring the mild pain by drinking down some more wine, finishing his glass.

Ada then stopped teasing Kyo's leg and looked towards the dragon with a serious look. "I'm no killer and if I have the opportunity, I hope to use what I learn to help people." She set her paws together and gave him a bow out of respect. "Thank you for taking me on as your student, Kyo." She then finished her own glass of wine before asking him with sly smirk, "So teacher, shall we start a lesson now or perhaps you wish to do something else first?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - by Crimson Fox - 07-21-2009, 11:26 AM