Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Hunter grinned and gave Lucy's ass a squeeze. "Then let's get back to the Fraternity to do a little roleplaying, bitch," the dragon grinned, and with that the two left back to the Fraternity.

When they got there, the dragon led Lucy to a room. When they got there, they saw the room was completely white with a computer in the corner. "Welcome to the recording room, bitch. It creates holograms to form roleplaying scenes. Here, change into these," Hunter ordered and reached into one of the shopping bags and threw it at Lucy. "And make your hair look less girly, and wipe off any makeup. I want you to look like a boy."

It was a fancy blue dresspants, and a blue coat, with a white undershirt. "I want you humiliated, and I've already called some friends to play along with our little roleplay...Here's the idea....You're a prince, about to marry his fiance. Until I come around.I rape you into my slave, dress you up as a princess, and I fuck you in front of your fiance, mother, and your servants."

Suddenly the room around them changed, and they were both in a large, fancy bedroom. "Now change and get into the bed," he ordered and walked out of the bedroom door.

He then waited for about five or six minutes and knocked on it. "Prince! Open the door! Your fiance is hurt!" Hunter lied.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by MasterZero - 07-20-2009, 03:29 AM