Join our server on Discord

Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox)
Casey jumped as he was pulled into a shadowy ally way. He relax but was still panting as he was told the paladin and the most likely pissed off butcher would not find him. He turned around slowly, "Sure I can with....," the whelp said. When he got a good look at her face and her armor, the color in his face went nearly white. He could tell she was a Viz-Jaq'taar. He places his hand in front of him and crossed ready for his magic to be sealed for the time being, "I didn't mean to do anything it just happened....," the young acolyte stated in defense.
----------------------------
Diane murred from the kiss as she ran her paws down her friends back. When Ada pulled away she started to pull her back wanted to kiss her again. But instead she sighed as she looked down at her feet. Then she looked the vixen squared in the eye, "Look he's going to have a little crush on you that I do know from what saw. If you don't like men would like you to humor him a some because we need him. Yet do be honest with him when the time comes and be as gentle as you can be with him," she requested.

She then pressed a finger to her friends lips. "Shsss it is okay I wouldn't mind if we became lovers once more but if you want to be with the young him I won't stop you. Besides your friend is good looking in a dangerous sorta way," she said grinned as she raised her eyebrows a few times.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox) - by Casey the furry one - 07-18-2009, 01:48 PM