Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
Masquerade smiled with pleasure. "Ah, yes. I have been looking for some good reading material of late, and I find books that teach you something to be far more valuable than others. Thus, I might have to take up your offer. Let me get these for you and we'll head outside. As for your silver, I suppose I can take it. I suppose I really should, or Nothus might get mad at me," he concluded nervously while scratching his head. He took out some foil from below the counter and secured a piece over each of the cheesecakes. After that job was done, he scooped them up in his arms and joined Alexander on the other side of the counter. "Shall we go outside? I wouldn't want to accidentally destroy the bakery."

He opened the bakery door, freeing the pleasant aroma of its prison. The fragrance burst into the air of the Archaeic night, drifting dreamily over the many buildings of the city. The sun was starting to rise in the far east, mixing in oranges, yellows, golds, and violets into the neverending black of the night sky. Dawn was approaching. Masquerade sighed. "Well, I had hoped to get at least a little sleep, but I've gone longer without it before." He laughed cheerily. "I hope everyone else is already awake because I plan on making a bang this morning. The technique I have planned to show you is quite a beautiful one, if I do say so myself. I'm proud of my ancestors for creating such an aesthetically appeasing skill set." The baker whistled and a rapier appeared at his side. "But, I can't perform it without my favorite weapon." He turned back and smiled at his new friend. "Perhaps one of your people can take these," he said and nodded towards the cakes in his arms.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Masquerade - 07-17-2009, 11:45 PM