Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Mmmhh...oh yes...Master...." Kristen purred out happily in the afterglow of her orgasm, climbing off of Alex and licking his cum off the bed, before snuggling back up to him again, her belly looking almost like she was pregnant, from the large amount of cum in her. "Did my wonderful Master enjoy that?" she asked with a smile, her large, soft breasts pressing gently against Alex's chest.

---------------------

"You better be sorry, you dumb whore!" Refia growled, pressing her foot firm against Lillymon's stomach once, before lifting the plant girl back up again. "Now suck on Mistress' cock!" she ordered, her immense dick twitching and throbbing in front of Lillymon's face.

--------------------

OOC: Lol, I thought they were in a bedroom? :P Oh well

IC:

Ophanimon just laid there and giggled softly to herself, resting on the floor. Hee...they'll be my sluts, soon... she thought, sighing contently with a smile, and closing her eyes.

-------------------

"Mmm, come here, my slut." The blue dragon smirked, picking Mai up by her waist, and placing her down on top of his cock, so that it pressed against her ass, and she was facing away from him. "Rrr...perfect..." he added, pushing her down onto his cock, letting out a growl of pleasure as his thick dragon cock penetrated into her tight ass.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 07-17-2009, 04:12 AM