Join our server on Discord

The Dome (Digi-Lord, Dea, MorningStar)
((Sorry for the delay my ideas dried up during a long work week, at least it felt really long.))

"Good I was wondering when you would catch up," said Leon to Keia "keep looking for some medicine I need to find a better spot to place Lufty."

With that Leon hurried over to Lufty, gently picking her up. He began to walk around and soon spotted what looked like a metal examining table. He figured that was better than nothing and laid Lufty gently down on it. Leon than returned to looking for medicine. What Leon did not know was that he had placed Lufty on a automated operating table, and with the medical bay's systems coming back online the systems controlling the table switched on.

A mechanical eye on the end of a flexible arm like structure descended from the ceiling and began an intrinsic scan of Lufty. It soon pinpointed the problem and went to work. Mechanical arms descended from the ceiling, one of which produced what looked like a needless syringe. It injected Lufty with a mild sedative to calm her down so it could work without much trouble.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Dome (Digi-Lord, Dea, MorningStar) - by Digi_Lord - 07-15-2009, 08:25 AM