Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
"Alexander, eh?" Masquerade spoke slowly. "A very fitting name for a noble. And, so it is to my understanding that you have or are currently developing your own race magic, right? If you are, then you should have no problem with regular magic. Trust me. I took the same path as you did. I learned my family's traditional magic first, the Azure Punishment. It's a pretty rare technique, so not many have heard of it." He took a moment to fill up the last cheesecake crust.

"See, the Azure Punishment is a fire elemental technique that centers around gathering sky and fire together and forcing them into sword skills, so in a way, it's not pure magic, but it works off of the same principles." He took a step back from the counter to take a look at his creations. "I'd say these look pretty good. Now it's time for some sauces and fruits."

With a playful giggle, the baker skirted off towards his icebox and pulled out two squeeze bottles-one with red sauce in it and another with a dark, creamy brown. He also took out a small wooden box full of ripe, freshly-picked strawberries. With the remaining ingredients in a bundle in his arms, he marched back up to the counter. He shook both bottles before squeezing their contents onto the three cheesecakes. Unlike some other bakers, Masquerade only drizzled his sauces on. He saw his food as works of art. He first did the red sauce, which turned out to be strawberry and followed up with another drizzle of the brown, which from the aroma could only be chocolate. The baker took in a big whiff of his creations and topped them all with the fresh strawberries--four per cake. He paused and thought for a second before reaching down to the shelf below the counter and pulling out some ginger leaves of which he placed in precise locations on the cheesecakes.

"There you go, friend," Masquerade said. "Three of my finest cheesecakes to be sure. Oh, and before you leave, perhaps you would like to see one of my Azure Punishment skills? One of my hobbies is learning about other race and family traditional magics. I'll also teach you a very simple spell so you can practice it. How does that sound?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Masquerade - 07-05-2009, 03:51 PM