Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

Ardeal looked behind him, and then at Faiz. "That's right. He said he was going to stay at the tavern for a while to see if anyone else with info would come in. He said we'll all meet at the inn later. And don't worry--he showed me where it was. I was surprised, but he sure does know his way around."

"Yeah, I overheard the guards back at Masquerade's castle talking about how he has a great sense of direction, but nobody knew why," Solia interjected. "But that's besides the point. What should we do now?"

"I don't know," Ardeal replied. "What do you guys want to do?"

(Aqueorlitus)

There were footsteps coming from inside the house. They got louder and louder until they finally came to a stop and the door opened. A very short old woman stood in the doorway. She wore an elegant dark blue dress with white frills here and there with a ruby brooch near her neck. Other than that, she was wearing no footwear, her white hair was a tangled mess, and her eyes were very dark, the color indistinguishable.

"Can I help you, my dears," she said slowly and quietly in her voice, cracked with age.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 07-04-2009, 10:12 PM