Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
"This governess of yours seems to be quite a hassle," Masquerade said and laughed gently. "Magic won't make you sicker, silly. If anything, it revitalizes the body and improves both mental and physical condition. If you think you've got a knack for magic...," he said as he got a little bit closer to the noble, close enough to whisper in his ear,"...then I'll teach you some magic." He laughed softly as he backed away from his customer and strolled elegantly over to the ovens and retrieved the dishes that now held three beautiful, golden-brown crusts. With skilled balance, he brought all three dishes to the front counter so he could fill them with the cream cheese icing. With his wooden spoon, he began scooping the icing in an attempt to fill up the three crusts, so close to becoming delicate desserts.

As he continued his task, he pursued conversation. "Soooo, I can't help but notice that I've failed to introduce myself at all. My name is Masquerade. And may I have the explicit and wonderful blessing of knowing yours?" Steam started forming in the air from the contact of the cool icing with the piping hot crusts.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Masquerade - 07-04-2009, 08:01 PM