Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter received no answer to his challenge until he heard a frantic scream farther down the tunnel. The beast was making off with her, and ever second that Hunter spent standing there the farther the thing got with Ren. If he went after her now he may save her, but if he left her he would have bought himself time to search for the key as the demon did whatever it wished with her.

----------

Silvia's skin was crisscrossed with hundreds of marks, most of them would come out, but she was scarred, both physically and mentally as Alex would learn. "N-No..please...d-d-d-dont touch me..." She begged weakly, her closed eyes overflowing with tears. "P-P-please. I-I beg you!" She was shaking horrendously, struggling weakly, though it was clear she was very very weak.

---------

Michal laughed and stroked her again. "Good girl. Now, play with yourself in front of me. I want a show before I have a taste myself." He said, baking away so she could do what he willed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 07-01-2009, 02:33 PM