Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
"Wonderful! I'm glad you think it so! I'll come visit you again when I'm fit and you're less busy shall I?" Alexander clapped his paws together on top of the counter quite happily. The baker and his mask was quite mysterious, it brought the noble some excitement. His life was a boring routine of existence, practicing, studying, signing papers, doing taxes, buying and selling as well as giving loans and collecting. If not that, his old governess was pressuring him into finding a wife. It was quite stressful, and didn't help his sickly composure. He stuck his nose in the air and snuffled, smiling warmly as he smelled all the ingredients, fruits and cream. "Oh my, its such delicious scent!" He commented to himself, sighing.

"Why yes, I've been studying as much of it as I can! Unfortunately my governess doesn't want me dabbling in such arts, though I am very capable with it. She fear that it may affect my health for the worse." He sighed softly. He listened the baker's explanation with unwavering attention. "No, no, please, I enjoy listening to you. You have so many interesting and fascinating things to say. It does indeed make sense." He laughed lightly, shaking his head a little as he did so. Oh how he's dreamed of becoming well enough to go out more often, maybe even well enough to leave the town and travel to Restocasia one day. Ah, such dreams are a bliss, but at least dreams were free.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-30-2009, 02:12 PM