Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace blushed a little and said "We are...diplomatic acquaintances. I am the leader of one nation and he is the leader of another. We are both trapped here and we both need to escape as soon as possible for the good of our people." They neared the game room and Silvia's whimpering became audible. "They are in there arent they?" She whimpered softly, fear seizing her. Her hands trembled as she looked down at the floor. Alex was about to send this perfectly innocent and pure woman to join in Silvia in Mike's tormenting care. "I hope you get your lover back." She whispered as they neared the door.

-------

"Yes. I noticed the framing on the instructions and came down here to search, but so far I havent found anything." Ren said. "Though I have found plenty of bodies...mostly female of different races. Sometimes its hard to tell, but Im good with my eyes." Ren also lowered her guard, though only slightly. "We should help each other...we can only gain from this."

-------

(How is she laying down? If she is laying down?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 06-29-2009, 05:48 PM