Join our server on Discord

The Dome (Digi-Lord, Dea, MorningStar)
((Again I apologize for the delay. Here is character sheet that I needed to put up.))

Name: Leon
Sex: Male
Height: 6'3"
Weight:158 lbs
Pokemon Breed: Leafeon
Appearence: Has a fairly good muscle definition and muscle size. Has 6" long dark green leaves coming out of his wrists, ankles, and around neck. Light blue eyes. Dark brown short fur covering most of his body. Has 1' long dark green ears and 2' long dark green tail shaped somewhat like a leaf.
Personality: Emphasizes the look before you leap mentality. Usually thinks through various possibilities before taking action. Luckily he is capable of doing this very quickly but his actions are still well thought out. Finds those capable of making things up as they go and still succeeding to be interesting.
Abilities: Can regenerate damage by basking in plenty of light. Leaves on wrist and ankles are sharp enough to use as blades in a fight, he is even capable of firing them at an enemy but they will grow back fairly quickly. Has limited control over nearby plants.
Member Size: 6" unerect 10.5" erect
((Now with that taken care of. If I remember correctly when we last left off Lufty was quite ill, most likely due to a deep cut on her leg that she received by falling on a rock. Leon had attempted to treat it but it was not as effective as he thought it should have been. So Leon, along with aid from Keia, set off to the edge of the dome to see if they could find whoever built the place thinking they could help Lufty.

Does this sound about right?))

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Dome (Digi-Lord, Dea, MorningStar) - by Digi_Lord - 06-29-2009, 02:00 PM