Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
"Friendly violin lessons?" Masquerade asked inquisitively. "I kinda like the sound of that." He smiled at the dingo. Even though he had a sickly complexion, Masquerade couldn't help but to find his noble customer kind of cute. Lucky for the baker, he was wearing a mask so that the dingo couldn't see the flash of scarlet that skirted across his face at the thought. Masquerade took another gaze into the bowl and a content smile spread across his face. "Ah, it seems the cream is ready. Now all that is left is the crusts, not to mention the fresh fruits and sauces." He licked his lips slowly at the thought of the fruit and chocolate sauces that were to be drizzled over the cheesecake.

"Hmm, it seems you're interested in magic," Masquerade spoke softly, gazing directly into the dingo's blue eyes. "The bad thing about the dishes is that Restocasia only ships them to commercial establishments. They're pretty stingy, those Restocasians, but I guess they're not at the same time because they share their magic." He paused for a second. "Anyways, listen to me prattle on. Well, everyone knows that earth doesn't burn very well, so the dishes are infused with earth magic in order to prevent fire from affecting them. Makes sense, right?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Masquerade - 06-28-2009, 06:21 AM