Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
"Ahh, I wish I had a knack for music, but I never really could understand it all," Masquerade said as he started softly punching the moist graham crackers into a sort of rough dough. "I really love listening to the violin, really. That's my favorite instrument and it probably would be the only one I would play." He was silent for a while as he set out to finish punching the cracker and milk mixture for each plate until all three dishes were covered in a strange, lumpy, brown mess. The baker winked at the dingo. "They might now be very appetizing now, but when they come out of the oven, you won't recognize them." With that, he took two of the dishes and tossed them precariously into the blazing oven, and then went back to the other dish and placed it in the inferno along with the other two.

Masquerade strolled back to the counter and opened the container of cream cheese. He produced a fairly large wooden spoon and jammed it right into the container and began stirring, slowly at first, and then picking up a bit of speed. "You're probably wondering how I'm going to get the crusts back after baking them on wooden dishes, right? The wood's just going to turn to ash and the crust ruined, correct? Well, usually that would be the case, unless you're using enchanted dishes. That's right! The fighters get their enchanted weapons, composers get their enchanted instruments and whatnot, and us bakers get enchanted dishes that do not burn!" He scrutinized the contents of the container only to be rewarded with dissatifaction, so he continued stirring. "Quite interesting, eh? Magical dishes straight from Restocasia itself!"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Masquerade - 06-28-2009, 02:21 AM