Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
The dingo smiled at the baker lightly, his weak, blue eyes regained a bit of their former luster, even if it was just for a moment. "That sounds wonderful. I'm not very fond of formalities myself." Alexander laughed weakly. He inhaled the scent of the freshly baked graham crackers and smiled widely. "My don't those graham crackers smell fantastic? I'm quite excited to be able to watch you bake with my own two eyes and nose. I've been told watching master bakers do what they do was quite enjoyable. You turn your work into a form of art with your creams, icings, batters..." He sighed softly, tail swishing around behind him.

The noble watched the baker with curious interest, learning as he watched. He was a naturally curious individual with a love for learning and experiencing new things. This was better than any play or opera or even magic show to him.

"Oh no, the piano is my favorite. The songs it makes are so deep and serene, it brings one a certain inner peace when one plays." Alex replied. "The violin however, is quite portable, and plays such a sweet sound. You're quite right my friend, I play the cello, violin, piano, flute, saxophone, ocarina and guitar to name a few. I suppose I just really love music." he chuckled.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-28-2009, 01:24 AM