Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
Masquerade chuckled lightly. "No matter, friend, for it seems both you and I share the same problem, but we should not let our upbringings lead us astray from such pleasant conversation. I pray you speak freely here, for it would do me no greater justice than to talk with such an delightful and enjoyable person such as yourself." The baker went back behind the counter and took out a burlap sack filled with graham crackers. He opened the bag to let the fresh scent drift into the air like a spectre, one that haunts the nostrils instead of the soul.

"Mmm, freshly baked graham crackers," Masquerade said as he started dumping some out onto the counter. When he figured that he had enough, he put the crackers back on their spot on the shelf beneath the counter. He strolled casually back to the icebox in the back of his work area--a large wooden box fueled by ice magic to keep things cool. He lifted the lid and took out some milk and some cream cheese, straight from Immolatio. He brought the ingredients back to the counter and pulled out three wooden dishes that looked like plates, but the edges were raised higher to accommodate a pie crust. He started crumbling up the graham crackers onto the three dishes.

"So, how many instruments do you play? I imagine that you don't just play the violin," Masquerade addressed the dingo, trying to engage him in conversation. "Or, mayhap the violin chances to be your favorite?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Masquerade - 06-28-2009, 12:59 AM