Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
[Smithy]

Finally, Grundy finished the commission and doused the flames of his furnace, setting the beautiful product of his hard work and patience. He set the special ornate violin on the counter, more of an art piece than a musical instrument with its intricate designs beautiful craftsmanship. The smith sat down and put his feet up, breathing a sigh of relief as he waited for his client to pick it up.

[Bakery]

"Oh no, I couldn't possibly take something here for free! Your products are much too delicious to simply be enjoyed without payment!" Alex joked, but adopted a dreamy expression as the baker looked around at the many delicious looking and sweet smelling pastries all around. He shook his head clear to keep from drooling, only to go into a blissful trance yet again as Masquerade told him of his strawberry cheesecake. Cheesecake had always been his one vice, and strawberries were his absolute favorite. He sighed dreamily as he licked his muzzle, mouth watering at the thought of indulging in the sweet, creamy goodness that was Masquerade's cheesecake. He was certain his servant would love some too! "Oh yes please, I would like to purchase some of your strawberry cheesecake! About three of them would do, oh my, sir baker, you are a prodigy!" He chuckled his compliment softly, before he turned away and loosened his shirt collar a little, finding it hard to breathe.

When he had regained some composure, managing to breathe easily again, he sighed a breath of relief and turned to face the baker again. "Ah, its neither a weapon nor armor, but merely a customized violin of my design. It isn't a weapon, more of a device that assists one in self defense, as well as amplifies my music." The dingo explained. "But there I go again, allowing myself to get carried away in chat." He smiled at the baker weakly. He really did enjoy interacting with others, though he rarely did it. He was dreadfully shy for someone who often performed in front of very large crowds and public areas.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-28-2009, 12:29 AM