Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
With a cheerful nod, William embraced the warm night air and closed the door behind him. His face was as aglow as the moon as he marched down the lonely cobblestone streets, a certain happiness dominating his gait. I've been put into such a compromising situation that I can barely stand it, he thought as he continued on his way back to his estate on the rich neighborhood in the city. I feel so sorry for my sweet, but I must pray that things go according to plan tomorrow...

Masquerade smiled and put his finger cutely to his lips as he thought. "Do I have anything for sale? I don't believe that I do. I usually give discounts to my most loyal customers. Hmmmm...You know what? Don't worry about it. You have caught me at a great time. Don't worry about spending any coin on my bread. So, do you have any preferences of to which pastry you desire?" He started looking around the bakery at all of his delicious creations. Crumbly tarts, pies with soft crusts, sweet and tender cakes, shiny and glazed doughnuts filled the shop. Such an assortment of pastries never to be found anywhere else--some covered or filled with fruits, nuts, glazed or drizzled with strawberry, raspberry, or even chocolate sauce.

As he finished his scrutiny of his own store, Masquerade's gentle gaze fell upon the noble in question. "I see I have not made it easy for you to choose. However, I will say that my strawberry cheesecake is my specialty. Cream cheese icing with graham cracker crust topped with freshly picked strawberries drizzled with sweetened strawberry sauce and finished off with a sprig of fresh ginger and rosemary." Masquerade licked his lips slowly making sure to wet every part of them. "Mmm, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. But listen to me prattle on. This is your choice. Plus, I want to make sure you get your weapon on time."

Sighing a bit, the baker looked up at the ceiling in thought. "Such a shame that more people are seeking to defend themselves. King Albert lets thieves roam the streets--such indiscretion on his part. But I cannot help but wonder why you have decided to collect your weapon this late. Wait. It might not even be a weapon! Ha! I just find it that weapons are usually what people commission the smith to make. Mayhap it be armor, or a special accessory of sorts? Listen to me still--I have learned nothing. It's none of my business. So, what'll you have?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Masquerade - 06-27-2009, 04:46 PM