Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
"Glyph-o-graphy..." Grundy had a little trouble portraying the new word through gestures and eye contact alone, having to resort to enunciating it silently. "Very impressive, Sir William. It must've been quite a feat to develop such a unique brand of magic, but don't take the words of an easily impressed smith for it... I'm afraid it won't vouch for much." He chuckled silently to himself.

"That's amazing, sir!" Zack chuckled, being quite fond of magic. "Ah, but you're right. Logan Gyre is not my birth name, but my chosen street-name. Yes, I'm sort of a whore, and to hear that I've rubbed you the right way brings me happiness! I'll rub you any time sir!" He laughed at his own pun. "That's very considerate of you to decide not to take me in. I'm in your debt. I will stop targeting upper-class civilians and limit myself to crime-lords and drug-dealers. Is this fair?" He asked.

"That's wonderful, congratulations!" Smithson smiled at William widely. Weddings were quite a big deal where he came from. "Its an honor have been invited on such a joyous occasion... but I'm afraid I do not have any suitable garments to be worn on the day! Surely your fiancee would question a barbaric smith in a loincloth?" He chuckled, embarrassed a little.

"Aw I'll lend you some clothes big guy! After all, I work for nobles too!" Zack thumped the smith's shoulder playfully. "Its really rare that I'd make friends, let alone after they've found out who I am. I promise you we'll be there sir, we wouldn't want to leave you hanging! I gotta show Big-White here how to behave around the upper class!" He laughed.

Meanwhile, a horse-drawn carriage stopped by in front of Masquerade's bakery. The driver stepped down and opened the doors, and a noble stepped out. He was a dingo with serene blue eyes and a sickly disposition. He had always been sick, even after numerous treatments and doctors. He was just happy that it wasn't fatal or contagious.

"Lord Krauzer, is this a good idea?" The driver asked the noble.

"I'm fine, I'm fine..." Alexander Krauser laughed weakly. "It will only take a few minutes Bronson... please wait here." He bowed his head briefly, and walked up to the bakery, coughing into his paw lightly. "Hello Masquerade. Are you open tonight or are you just airing out?" He asked the baker cheerily.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-20-2009, 11:09 PM