Join our server on Discord

Invisible to the naked eye.
(06-16-2009 06:31 AM)Jade the Necromancer Wrote: It is sad to how far some people will go to make that extra money. *sigh*

Im sorry I have to tell you this but when you say extra, you mean their only money right? I am not saying that makes their actions likable or anything of the sort. This is the kind of stupid shit we are seeing nowadays. The world is changing, no matter what we do humans will always strive for advancement, for the future. Yet this is not what we only seek, we seek power most of all. Power is the one thing the successful survivor lusts for. Power to enforce our own opinions upon others, the power to mold the world around us in a image we desire, the power to destroy your enemies, the power to eliminate our limitations, the power to live in any environment, and the power to rule over other beings. Money is a true showing of power in our day and time, it is not the only showing of power but it is the most prevalent.

Money allows us to buy what we can afford, wither that be an education and the attainment or knowledge or the fulfillment of our baser desires. What these men are doing is despicable to these children, as they are victims in the mad struggle for power of adults. I may be one of the most coldhearted bastards you will ever meet and I will say the truth to you. If I were in their position I would do anything I had to do to survive.

EDIT: And I really hate what they are doing to these kids, I thought I would put that in there. Also I disagree with the Death Penalty, I don't care what they did but killing them off is a waste of a good slave to do manual labors. Think about it.
Only insane people think they are sane. And all the people who think they are sane, are in denial and you are deluding yourself in your insanity and only insane people are that delusional.
[Image: Khornee.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Invisible to the naked eye. - by tigerlily - 06-16-2009, 04:18 AM
RE: Invisible to the naked eye. - by Khorne - 06-20-2009, 09:19 PM
RE: Invisible to the naked eye. - by tigerlily - 06-17-2009, 01:26 AM
RE: Invisible to the naked eye. - by Wisemon - 06-16-2009, 10:14 AM
RE: Invisible to the naked eye. - by tigerlily - 06-17-2009, 07:13 AM
RE: Invisible to the naked eye. - by ParkerXD - 06-20-2009, 07:34 AM
RE: Invisible to the naked eye. - by UnknownH - 06-18-2009, 01:38 PM
RE: Invisible to the naked eye. - by Wisemon - 06-21-2009, 01:33 PM
RE: Invisible to the naked eye. - by UnknownH - 06-22-2009, 01:28 PM