Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
The arctic wolf unlocked his heavy reinforced doors and nudged it open with his toe, the heat of the forge escaping and engulfing the man and two anthros. Grundy stepped inside, leaving the door open so William can follow.

The dingo stirred, and groaned. "Where am- Whoooo-wee! It sure is hot in here! Did I go to hell already? Man, it smells like sweat and metal! Kinda kinky if you ask... me..." He moaned, and lost consciousness again.

A low growl rumbled in Grundy's throat in compliance as he set the dingo on his bed, propping him on his front so the bolts stuck out of his back. He then turned to William and communicated with him. "I heard his name was Logan Gyre, but aside from that, nothing more." He gestured and portrayed through eye-contact, crossing the room and producing a medicine box from his walk-in closet. He normally used it to treat deep cuts and burns, but the contents were sufficient to deal with injuries caused by crossbow bolts as well. He just hoped they weren't poisoned. "Do you want to drink some mead, Sir William? Or just water?" He asked, ripping the dingo's shirt off, exposing the bolts.

"Mrmmm..." Zach moaned. "Noooo... you haven't paid for that service yet..." He groaned, and then chuckled. "Oh well... first time's free..." He mumbled, before succumbing to unconsciousness once more.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-09-2009, 06:45 AM