Join our server on Discord

Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle)
OOC: Whoops~! Sorry Ray ^^' I was kinda in a hurry so I didn't read the last couple of sentences--I'm such an idiot =3

IC:

Masquerade figured that Nothus must have been exhausted, for he could here his assistant baker snoring in the back room. The baker put down his bowl of icing and stretched. It had been a long time since he had worked this hard on something. Of course, this was no ordinary event, and it was certainly no ordinary cake. It had to be a dessert fit for a noble. Masquerade had only been a baker for about two years, and in that time, he was never requested of to bake such a magnificent cake. He had mostly spent that time building up his reputation for such an assignment. And now was his chance.

With a wave of his hand, he cast a small ice spell to cool the icing. Removing his baker's hat, he walked to the door of his modest bakery and opened it, the night air flooding the wooden shop. "I really need some customers. I'm pretty sure I can get some midnight snackers in here. I just need to advertise a bit." He smiled as the sweet fragrance of his baked goods drifted out into the night.

William nodded kindly and followed the smith. The atmosphere of the night seemed to change as the High Order knight walked alongside Grundy and the thief. A somewhat unsettling air replaced the tranquil warmth and the shadows appeared restless, hiding behind the scenes. Nevertheless, things remained the same as William strolled with the two anthros to the forge.

As the bloody scene was left behind, the bodies disappeared along with any evidence of a fight...
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray and Masquerade's RP (The Struggle) - by Masquerade - 06-09-2009, 02:21 AM