Join our server on Discord

Adventures of the Worlds (ADaD Revive... hopefully)
"Oh no!" Ray gasped cheerily. "You mean, Loki's been captured? But- but- he can't! He's Loki! No one can outsmart him!" He added cheerily.

"He wasn't outsmarted... he stayed on his own free will." Jo said. "It was... for our family."

"But... then- ooh! Look guys! Dragons!" Ray said happily pointing at the Mikuru and Mizuki. "Hiya Mikuru! Mizuki! My name's Ray and yep yep! I'm the one wh- mmph!" He gasped joyfully as Giro clamped his paw over the boy's mouth, silencing him.

"Dragon Air Force? You exist in this world?" Giro asked. "Jo?"

"Pardon my uncouth barbarian of a comrade here, my name is Jormungandr, Vassal and servant of Loki." Jo bowed to them politely, introducing himself. "Kiros, introduce yourself, don't be paranoid."

"Kiros Ryogiro Lucian," Giro folded his ears back respectfully as he introduced himself, half bowing his head before staying frosty again. "Former Crusader, First Class, Captain of the Guard and Lord Knight of the most Holy Kingdom of Archvadia." He said with discipline, giving them an Archvadian salute by snappily standing straight with his feet together, left arm flat against his side, and right fist over his left chest, before his right foot moving one foot to the right, bringing his right fist from over his left chest his sternum, then snapping to attention, his left foot joining his right foot so they were together again, his right fist opening up, he brought it up, fingertips touching the end of his right brow.

"My, my, my Kiros. I never heard your full title before." Jo said dangerously, pushing his glasses up again so the glare hid his acid-green, serpentine eyes. "You're still much too uptight."

"Yay! Sir Giro! Sir Giro! Giro is a Knight!" Ray cheered happily.

"I almost died defendin' this place from Nightmares, I deserve to be a little uptight!" Giro growled at him before facing Ray. "And don't call me Sir. I'm an EX Knight for a reason." He said, and faced the girls again. "On second thought, that's him, that's the one, that's the bastard who used magic. You can go on ahead and arrest 'em now or what ever it was you were gonna do." The wolf pointed at Ray sharply.

"Hiii!" Ray waved again.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of the Worlds (ADaD Revive... hopefully) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-07-2009, 12:48 PM